Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Are You On The Right Path?



The other day in my devotional time God spoke these words to me in my journal. They have really helped me, I hope they encourage you!!!

"My Son, listen to the words that I say, accept them, do them and you will prosper.
There are many things that might try to distract you and divert you from my path. My path leads to life, prosperity, and love. Stay on it!!! Don't skip back and forth between my path and the world's path. Its not worth it! Stay away from all lukewarmness. The way of the world might seem fun and pleasureable, but you dont see the end of that path. I Do!!!! Cause your flesh to come under subjection to your spirit. My path is the best way!
I love you son."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so awesome like that!
Great word!:)