Monday, August 21, 2006

Vacation.... Finally... (Days 0.1 and 1) lol


Right now I am sitting on the porch at the office of the resort that we are staying at cause this is the only place we can get wifi... lol

If any of you didn't know... We are on vacation in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri for about a week, Our first vacation in about 2 years...

So on saturday when we were supposed to leave I couldn't get my mom and sarah out the door till like 6! lol Getting Sarah to work when she wants to be on the computer is like pulling teeth!!! haha lol

So we were finally on the road, and by about 11:30 we were in Litchfield, IL... lol about an hour out of St Louis. Sarah wanted to stop there, so we found a Hampton Inn to crash at for the night. The only problem was that the place was basically surrounded by cornfields so we had these little "visitors" in our room... lol they said that they were beetles, but I think they were actually high tech espionage agents for Iran sent to spy on me because of the *Cough*secret work I am doing for the government...*cough* haha so after I took care of the little spies, which took most of the night... lol (you have to watch out for their little tear gas bomb things...;) lol We were on our way...


So we finally got to the lake house at about 3 on sunday... and we like immediately hit the lake. lol you can see pix of the rest of the day in the slideshow
We went to coldstone, and this one guy who worked there was awesome!!! haha he was sooooo funny!!!! lol there are some pix of him throwing the ice cream around in the show. But I wasn't sure what to get, so I just told him to make me his favorite thing... lol he made me a "cookie doughnt you love it with cake batter ice cream... haha It was AMAZING!!! lol
Then after we finished our ice cream we went outside and took these awesome pix on these steps!!! then when we got home, me Sar and Nat all went out on the dock with my guitar and did worship for like 1/2 hour!!! It was amazing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! When was your last checkup!!???