Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Football Camp...


Well it is 8:00 AM on tuesday morning, (way too early to be up...) and I have to leave pretty soon here for the 2nd day of football camp. It started yesterday and after a killer workout, (even for me... lol) we started from the very basics, like ready stance, 3-point stance, and play calling. So it was great, but the problem is, that was just the first day, and I am already sore!!! oh well, I guess I will just have to fight through it. lol So anyways...

I will talk to yall later...
-Andrew
P.S. Oh yeah, in case you were wondering... that is not me in the picture. hehe lol

1 comment:

Debbie Garon said...

Hey little brother!(lol) You looked pretty cool with ur football pads on yesturday!!!! Let me know what ur team name and color is so i can come to ur games with my face painted and stuff haha!! Love ya!!!