Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nashville... Day 4...

day 4...
Today we got to sleep in till 8:30!!!! OMG it was incredible!!! :P lol
So we got up and got ready for church, we decided to tryout this church that my cousins go to whenever they are down here. Its called Newsong, and it was absolutely amazing!!! :) The worship and the message was great! And during the "greet the visitors" time 2 of the girls that I know from the Barlowgirl Messageboards saw me and came up and said hey. It was Shay and Lindz so after the service I made sure I got a pic with the two of them :)




After church, well, I was on the phone with my mom for mothers day and I wasn't watching where we were going, so we went the wrong way on a highway for about 20 min... :-/ so I mapped us out a detour to get us back on track, and well, we finally got on the right highway and we were cruisin along and all of the sudden traffic stopped... dead....after waiting about 20 min, and seeing a helicopter land a ways up on the road, Matt, Josh, and I hopped out and started walking on the side of the road up to the accident. On the way up there... we saw some people gettin pretty comfortable, and settling in for the long wait.




If you look close you can see the guy in the lawn chair behind the trailer... :P

So anyways, we got up to the scene, and from what we heard there was a guy going over 100 who flipped his car and it went into the woods on the side of the road, so they had to land a chopper to airlift him.








So after waiting for about an hour, the chopper took off and we finally got through... after the we went to a dam. Commonly known around here as the "Downtgivay Dam". rotfl...





Anyways, 4:30 comes early... ugh... talk to yall soon :)

3 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

OHH...I miss Newsong! Such a great church! That's crazy about the accident!

Mary Marantz said...

Hey Andrew!

It was so great hangin out with you and the gang in Chicago! Be safe on your travels...no flipping any cars at 100mph!

M:)

Anonymous said...

update this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!