Friday, May 11, 2007

Nashville Day 2...

Hey yall... I'm down in Nashville right now, me and my best friend Matt, his brother/alien Josh lol, and their dad. We are putting a new roof on an old hospital that the ministry that Mr. swanson works for owns. I'll put together a whole video when I get back, but here are some pictures from what we've done so far...


Right now we are sitting in the hospital, and we had to hack their mainframe to get internet access... :P



Me and the hott pig (skinny white nut job) at famous daves... lol

Us all after day 2 of roofing

3 comments:

Samantha F. said...

*whistles* Cats, those guys look like they've gotten some serious sun!!

Are you going to visit your Auntie while you're there? (Doncha have an Aunt thereabouts??)

Have a great trip!

mark said...

tell matt to start posting on his blog. that thing is way to empty.

Natalie Joy said...

WHOA! matt and josh are CRAZY tan! tell them i say hi!