Friday, July 07, 2006

Paintball Adventure Prep...



For the past couple months my friends and I have been trying to plan a paintball trip, and it's finally all coming together!!!! Woohoo!!!! So next Friday about 8 of us are driving up to my friends 90 acres in Wisconsin and camping out for 2 days and playing paintball the entire time. It is like a 3 hour drive, and if anyone knows my friends then you know that just the drive will be a crazy adventure filled with dangers such as toxic gas attacks, van bouncing, crazy dancing, and lots of lethal singing... lol (yes, it can get that bad) haha and thats before we get to the paintball spot... lol
So today I cleaned my gun and I have to try to find a place to get some bulk paintballs for the group...
WOOHOO!!! I am so stoked about the trip!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love red heads!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till you go!! YEAH!
...oh yeah..I'm going to be gone too...lol!

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo
you rock so much dude! Sounds awesome hunny bunny! I miss you soo much sugar pie honey bunch!!


I luv u so much hunny bwoy

Truly scrumptious

Anonymous said...

Hey "Hot brunettes rock" what are you talking to my man like that for!?!?!!

BACK OFF!!

haha!
....Hey Hot stuff!








I LOVE THIS ROCKING BLOG!!!!!! IT totally rocks my universe and my bowling alley!
Love you hon!
See you tonight!!.....at David's bridal! Make sure you bring the rings!;)

Anonymous said...

MAN!! Whatchu talkin bout girl! You messin wit my soulja??? And whats all this bout to Davids Bridal?

I really thought i was the "Only Hope"

LOVE YOU HONEY BUNCHES OF HONEY!

-The REAL future barlowgirl

Anonymous said...

Andrew..Who are these girls?
We really NEED to talk..

Anonymous said...

Dude any girls that try to hit on my brother have to go through me FIRST!!!!
Submit profiles to mrs.andrew@sarahbarlow.com

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It is so CARZY in this comment thing!!!! Wow Andrew you've got a lot of girls going Crazy for you!!! LOL!!! WOW!!!

And they all have to do what Sarah said, they have to go through Sarah first!!! But don't forget Natalie, Olivia, and they really got to step back for Julianna!!! LOL!!!

And you really need to do what Natalie said, and talk to Natalie!!!! or your Mom and Dad!!! LOL!!!

(And one day one of the Girls will become a Barlow and then you can really sing that song "I'm getting married in the morning.......ect")


LOL!!!! WOW!!!! I don't think I helped make this place any less CRAZY!!! But o well

Anonymous said...

whoa those girls up there are interesting. lol they sound Like scary people haha. wierd

Anonymous said...

Yea so i just read what those wierd girls wrote and i agree with sarah...any and all girls must also go through me! Andrew ur like a little brother to me! Crazy girls stay away Drew is a nice guy and im determined to keep him that way!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! guys if you havent noticed...Those girls above were me and sarah messing around!!! LOL!!!