Friday, June 23, 2006

So Sick of Love Songs??? I Don't think so...

Friday nights... Some party; Some get dead drunk; Some, well... do other things...
So I decided, hmm how about a nice date? But one problem, the only types that would go out with me on such short notice were my sisters!!! haha (I don't really date at all... lol) So we went to "The Lake"... but instead of just walking around like we usually do, we decided to after we walked around, to go sit on the dock... so after just sitting there for a while doing nothing we all started to sing! lol We sang like every single love song that we could think of, then after we ran out of those we started singing worship songs. lol Everybody who was walking around the lake got a real treat!!! But then some guy came over and started making out with his girlfriend like 10 feet away from us, but I think we scared them away, cause like after one kiss they left! lol

But anyways that is what us dorky people do for fun on Friday nights... Join us next time for the next edition of Friday Nights Dork Edition - Fun at Kiddieland!!! haha ttyl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sick of that So sick of love songs song!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! WOW! that is so funny!

Anonymous said...

That actually doesn't sound that bad..... Except the part where the guy was making out with his girlfriend. lol. It's not required that you GO do something on Friday anyway, it's just that some people do. And hay! We're supposed to be different...... Lights in the darkness and all that.

Anyway sounds like you had fun, wish I could've been there!

J@KE

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That was an awesome time!!! Everybody should come next time!!
Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Andrew... I LOVE That 'so sick' song... My roomate and I sing it to eachother all the time...We go on dates with eachother too because we cant get dates elsewhere...so I feel for you! But your sisters look like pretty hot dates if you ask me ;) haha