Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Update... and a small world


Just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and well down here in the Dominican Republic... I made a video of the trip down here, but I am still waiting for it to finish encoding, so I will get that up asap...

P.S. Today we were working at a school down here called Jarabacoa Christian School, and Natalie was working with one of the teachers in the school, Miss Elmer, and after talking for a while they found out that she grew up in Janesville, Wisconsin with our friend David Jay. Apparently she was "going to marry DJ's brother" lol so that was pretty sweet, meeting her down here!!!
Natalie was like "DJ is now one of the worlds biggest wedding photographers!" And she was like "no! Little David???" lol
Just proves that just when you thought the world can't get any smaller, it still does =)
Here is a pic of us and her after a LONNGGGG day of hard work

2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

DUDE! What a trip! I think she may have a younger brother named Chad who I was good friends with. I moved when I was 5 so I don't remember much but how amazing! I'm gonna send this to my mom. She'll trip out.

Natalie Joy said...

HAHAHA ANDREW! you werent supposed to say that about the marrying thing! haha.
Yeah dj, she told us to tell you that if you didnt remember her that you would remember chad! sooooo weird!