Friday, June 29, 2007

Is It Official?

Does this...
...Officially make me a geek? haha lol
I have 3 computers set up here, 2 are mine one is the church computer that I work on all the time.
Oh yea, and I use this SWEET program called Synergy that lets me share a single mouse and keyboard between all three computers, and its as simple as just moving the mouse to the screen you want and you are immediately controlling that computer. :) Pretty amazing I know... :P

Oh yea! I just recently finished building my new computer! Lovingly dubbed "Natasha" or "Tasha" for short... hahaha :D
Here are a few shots of her...



So yea... good stuff... :)
For those who know.. or care...
Its has a Dual-Core 2.13 Ghz processor
2GB Dual-Channel DDR2 RAM
A 256MB XFX NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT

8 comments:

mark said...

i think you loose a few geek points for having it so clean looking.

BethLaurren said...

you're one of THOSE people....you named your computer. Why Natasha?

Shyla said...

yup...it officially makes you one geeky beast! ;)

Unknown said...

cool computer. I never thought of naming one.

Did you clean your desk for that pic or is it always that clean?

Ginger Murray said...

Hey a fellow redhead!
What's up??
Came across you through Sarah's blog.

Haha! I like Jason's comment about the clean desk... cause if you do keep it that clean always, props to you!! Mine's certainly not like that.
And it just makes you cool that you have 3 monitors...
My husband is a computer guy, so he would think that the inside of the comp pics are the sweetest pics he's ever seen... he's a geek like that, haha:)

BethLaurren said...

Your comment made me smile....thank you!!! I'm getting that 30D soon, don't worry!

Anonymous said...

definintely an official geek :P :)

Natalie Joy said...

WHOAAAAAAAAA!!! Can you keep your desk that clean all the time?:P