Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Graduation Parties...

I love graduation parties!!!!
But this one was especially awesome!
My friend Bethany Newell was graduating, so on sunday they had a HUGE party at their house, unfortunately I had a lot of stuff going on sunday so we weren't able to go till like 9:30 and it had started at 2... But when we got there the party was still rockin'!!!! lol We started by playing volleyball in the complete darkness... lots of fun! Then we had a gotten really hot and sweaty so we went and dunked our heads into a big bucket of ice! lol Talk about brain freeze! haha
But the best part of the party was when we all went out on the front lawn and I got my guitar and we sang praise and worship song for about an hour... It was really awesome!!! There were like 20 people all singing, it was amazing!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pics at the party, but here is a pic of Bethany from her senior picture shoot that Sarah did.

No comments: